Financial Accounting and Reporting
Our objective is to provide a balanced and comprehensive framework to enable students to acquire the requisite knowledge and skills to appraise current practice critically and to evaluate proposed changes from a theoretical base. To this end, the text contains:
● current IASs and IFRSs;
● illustrations from published accounts;
● a range of review questions;
● exercises of varying difficulty;
● extensive references.
Outline solutions to selected exercises can also be found on the Companion Website (www.pearsoned.co.uk/elliott-elliott).
We have assumed that readers will have an understanding of financial accounting to a foundation or first-year level, although the text and exercises have been designed on the basis that a brief revision is still helpful.
Lecturers are using the text selectively to support a range of teaching programmes for second-year and final-year undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. We have therefore attempted to provide subject coverage of sufficient breadth and depth to assist selective use.
The text has been adopted for financial accounting, reporting and analysis modules on:
● second-year undergraduate courses for Accounting, Business Studies and Combined Studies;
● final-year undergraduate courses for Accounting, Business Studies and Combined Studies;
● MBA courses;
● specialist MSc courses; and
● professional courses preparing students for professional accountancy examinations.
|Download Ebook||Read Now||File Type||Upload Date|
|Download here||Read Now|
|September 2, 2017|
Do you like this book? Please share with your friends, let's read it !! :)How to Read and Open File Type for PC ?